IT Services offers Cisco VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phones for faculty and staff requiring telephone service. VoIP leverages BCIT’s network infrastructure to provide a robust, flexible telephony solution that allows phones to be moved within the network with minimal IT assistance.
- Easy access to phone features such as voice-mail, call logs and call display.
- Ability to conference with multiple parties
- Ability to transfer calls
Make a request
- Report an issue
Need assistance with an existing VoIP phone?
- Request to purchase a new VoIP phone
Need to purchase a new VoIP phone?
- Request to reprogram an existing VoIP phone
Already have a VoIP phone and need it reprogrammed for a new employee?
- Request a new extension
Need a new extension for a new employee?
- Request a new network drop
Request a new network drop to move a phone to an area without an existing drop.
- Request setup of an existing network drop
- Request the setup of an existing network drop for use with a VoIP phone.
- Request long-distance authorization
Request authorization to make long-distance calls outside of core business hours.
Employees, contractors and affiliates
24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
This service may be unavailable during select scheduled maintenance windows.
Contact the IT Service Desk.
|Standard 2-line CISCO 7945 VoIP phone||$350 plus tax|
|Advanced 6-line CISCO 7965 VoIP phone||$420 plus tax|
|New network/voice drop||varies ($200 – $400 per drop)|