Step 1: Choose your program
View BCIT’s programs and courses to find a program that fits your goals.
Step 2: Meet the entrance requirements
You must meet the requirements for your chosen program to be considered. View your program’s Program Entry page for entrance requirements.
Please be aware that some BCIT programs are competitive, and meeting the entrance requirements may not guarantee admission.
Not quite finished a required course? Learn how to apply using your midterm grades
Learn more about meeting BCIT’s entrance requirements
Step 3: Prepare your application
- Check your application dates.
- Prepare your supporting documents.
- Have your application fee ready: $90 (domestic) or $154 (international).
Step 4: Submit your application online
Apply online using the BCIT Secure Information System:
- Create or search for your BCIT ID.
- Follow the instructions to select and apply for your program.
- Pay the application fee by Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
Step 5: Check your application status
Once you’ve submitted your application, you can check your application status on myBCIT.
- Log in to myBCIT.
- Choose “Check Application Status or Upload More Documents” under Student Self Service.
Learn more about your application status