As of March 17, 2020 all incoming applications have been suspended until further notice. BCIT - ICES and the BC Centre for Disease Control continues to monitor the situation regarding the novel Corona virus (COVID-19). These new protocols put out by the institute, province of British Columbia and the Government of Canada will impact business operations. Community safety is paramount in this decision and we ask you to be patient and continue to visit our site for updates. We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to reassure you that we are working on all applications already received.
(Basic - 4 weeks)
(Comprehensive - 7 weeks)
- We are currently receiving a higher number of incoming emails and the response can take 3-5 business days. Please do not send multiple emails about the same request. Emails will be responded to in the order they have been received. We thank you for your patience.
- Our application portal will not be available on weekends from Saturday 12:00am to Monday 12:00am. Please access the site on Monday 12:01am Pacific Standard Time (PST).
- Africa: due to a recent increase in the number of fraudulent documents originating from this continent, applicants who submit credentials from the Ivory Coast, Nigeria and other African countries will experience further delays due to verification procedures we have put in place. This applies to both general and ECA evaluation reports.
- ICES cannot offer rush service.
- Applications from Syria
- ICES is unable to send any mail by courier to Kyrgyzstan, Kosovo or Turkmenistan, Yemen and Palestine. Cuba has restricted incoming mail by courier only. Also, Canada Post has temporarily suspended all mail services to Syria. Please see this notification of the OFAC trade embargo for more information.