ICES has printable PDF forms for application, duplicate report requests, and to request access to academic records.
Looking for some external resources? We have provided a list of available external resources that you might find helpful with your application with ICES.
ICES provides mail-in paper-based applications, duplicate report request forms, and request for academic records. These forms are intended for an applicant who does not have access to the online application or cannot pay by credit card. Select the applicable PDF below to access the fillable form:
- General Application Package [PDF]
- ECA Application form [PDF]
- Duplicate Report Request Form [PDF]
- Request for Academic Records Authorization [PDF]
- ECA renewal form [PDF] ( >5 years from the date of issue)
- Revision Form [PDF] (clients with a completed evaluation seeking revision)
To access our online web portal, visit General Application – Apply Online or ECA (for Immigration) – Apply Online for more information.
Here are some commonly accessed resources for ICES applicants:
- Regulated and Non-Regulated Occupations in Canada (CICIC)
- Work BC – Select Sitemap, then Roadmap to Recognition for information for immigrants
- Information for Apprentices and Trades Workers
- Affiliation of Multicultural Societies and Services Agencies of BC (AMSSA)
- Skills Connect for Immigrants Program
- Occupational Guides for Immigrants: Welcome BC
- Immigrant Employment Council of BC
- Foreign Skilled Worker Program – FSWP (IRCC Backgrounder Information)
- Welcome BC
- Society of Translators and Interpreters of BC
- Canadian Translators and Interpreters Council – CTIC
- Foreign Credential Recognition Loan Project