To become a student at BCIT, apply directly to the program of your choice following these basic steps:
- Choose a program from our program catalogue
- Meet the entrance requirements on your selected program’s program entry page
- Apply online and submit your supporting transcripts as PDF files
However, your options for applying with your high school transcript depends on where you currently are in your studies, and the province or country from which you are applying:
Application options based on high school location
All high school applicants
If you apply with midterm grades or final Grade 11 grades with proof of registration in Grade 12, you may be required to show proof of your final grades. Admissions will contact you if you are selected for a grade audit.
Missing one or more requirements?
If BCIT requires a course that you didn’t take in high school or your final grade in the required course does not meet the requirement, you can:
- Register for an upgrading course at BCIT or your local school board
- Take an assessment or test
- Explore other options for meeting the English requirement
Please note: Grade 12 provincial exams are not required.