The Applied Research Liaison Office (ARLO) monitors research funding opportunities for BCIT researchers and industry partners:
- Funding Calendar – upcoming deadlines for external funding programs.
- Funding Sources – a funding tree of the most likely sources of funding for projects.
- Institute Research Funds (IRF) – seed funding for BCIT employees for research projects and starting research programs.
- Research Support Fund – federal funding BCIT receives to support the indirect costs of research.
Federal funding news
- CFI Funding News – CFI monthly newsletter and infrastructure funding opportunities
- CIHR Health Research Funding News
- MITACS Newsroom – news releases, success stories, blog, publications on MITACS student-industry projects
- NSERC Contact Newsletter – updates on funding programs, deadlines, etc.
- SSHRC News Room – press releases, latest news, fact sheets
For further assistance please contact ARLO.
October 14, 2021
Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research and the BC Academic Health Science Network unite to drive discovery and innovation in...
July 20, 2021
Following the Government of Canada’s release of the National Security Guidelines for Research Partnerships on July 12, 2021, the Alliance...
April 14, 2021
Following our first communication last spring and in light of the extensive impacts of the COVID-19 public-health crisis that have...
March 16, 2021
Please pass this information on to others who may be interested. BCIT has two Tier 2 Canada Research Chair positions...