Canada’s federal research funding agencies:
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Canada Research Chairs (CRC)
have created an integrated calendar which lists the principal funding opportunities offered by the agencies, including agency-specific programs and ones that are jointly administered. The calendar includes links to the related program web page for more information on each opportunity. The Search tool and filters can be used to quickly return results of specific interest, such as agency-specific or interagency programs with upcoming deadlines.
BCIT Internal deadlines
- Applications for funding and Letters/Notices of Intent must be submitted to ARLO 2 weeks before the funding agency deadline.
- Every application for external funding must be accompanied by a signed BCIT Research Funding Application Approval Form [XLSX].
|Other BCIT Internal Funding Deadlines|
|NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Awards (USRA) – Internal Application Form [PDF]||April 30|
|Canada Research Chairs||6 months before CRC deadline|