A world-class education at BCIT comes at a reasonable price. Our average estimated tuition costs are:
- Full-time degree programs: $8,180 per year
- Full-time diploma programs: $5,660 – $10,910 per year
- Full-time certificate programs: $4,050 – $16,640 per year
- Full-time advanced (post) diploma / graduate certificate programs: $6,340 – $12,020 per year
- Full-time Master’s program: $12,820 per year
- Apprenticeship and trades programs: $160 per week
These amounts are estimated costs and subject to change. If you are studying from abroad, international tuition and fees will apply.
For exact program costs per term, please see the tuition amounts for your program type:
- Full-time Studies
- Flexible Learning (Part-time Studies)
- Degree & Graduate Study programs
- Apprenticeship training
Other additional expenses, including books, study materials, and supplies, are the responsibility of each student.