Notice to applicants
For the safety of our students and staff, we encourage you to submit digital documents with your application. To submit your transcript:
- Option 1: Scan or take a picture of your official transcript, and upload to myBCIT.
- Option 2: Download your digital transcript from the Ministry of Education or your post-secondary institution, and upload to myBCIT.
For more information on preparing your documents, visit Submitting Transcripts & Supporting Documents.
BCIT’s application instructions provide a step-by-step process to help you identify the program that is right for you, find the entrance requirements to your program of choice, prepare your application, submit your application in a timely manner, and track your application status online.
Program entry options
Students attending BCIT may have different application processes available depending on their unique backgrounds. Let us provide you step-by-step application processes depending on how you choose to apply to BCIT:
- High School Applicants
- International Applicants
- Apply Using Your Midterm Grades
- Apprenticeship Applicants
- Advanced Placement
- Flexible Learning (Part-time Studies) Program Declaration
Some programs are competitive, while other programs accept students on a first-qualified, first-accepted basis.
Learn more about Applicant Priority for your program type.
Submitting transcripts and supporting documents is a key step in the application process. Let us provide you tips on how to make this process fast and easy.