Services for experienced entrepreneurs
MAKE+ aims to optimize the functionality, user experience, value and, commercial success of products through the following services:
1. Development of Health Technologies, Consumer Products and Industrial Applications
- Definition of the design challenge
- Development of design concepts
- Creation of concepts and prototypes
- Verification of prototype performance
2. Evaluation of new or existing health related products, technologies, or processes
- Biomechanical analysis
- Ergonomic/human factors testing
- Behavioural observations
- Focus groups
We set out a clear path for our clients at the start of each project, outlining the phases and steps we will walk through together to help reach our clients desired outcomes.
- For examples of some past projects check out our Projects page.
- If you have a project idea, please complete our Project Enquiry Form and we will contact you.
- For more information on MAKE+ services for industry, please contact Jaimie Borisoff.
Services for new entrepreneurs
Are you an inventor or new entrepreneur? Do you have questions about what to do next? The BCIT Applied Research Liaison Office (ARLO) can help you to:
- Identify funding sources
- Connect you to BCIT faculty or students
- Assess technology and markets
- Assist with intellectual property management
- Develop commercialization and licensing strategies
If you have a project idea, please complete our Project Enquiry Form and we will contact you.