WordPress is the Content Management System (CMS) used to manage content on the BCIT public website. Training is offered as a pre-requisite for all employees who will need to create, update, and maintain web content or events on the public website.
- Online training sessions for Content Editors and Publishers
- Schools and departments can create and manage their own content
- Website content can be prepared for timed releases
Make a request
- Report an issue
Report an issue using WordPress.
- Review available WordPress group training sessions
Review and select upcoming group training sessions.
- Request individual WordPress training
Need training fast? If there are no public sessions available, request one-on-one training.
New to WordPress? IT Services provides mandatory training sessions for all website contributors. WordPress accounts are issued during the training session.
There are no additional costs associated with this service.