Microsoft 365 is a Microsoft cloud-based service that combines a collection of productivity applications (such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) with cloud-based collaboration services (such as OneDrive). This collection of cloud-based tools, applications and services is designed to enhance the user’s ability to work, collaborate and communicate.
- Combines the power of cloud computing with a full suite of desktop and mobile apps
- Ability to collaborate effectively with employees, students and external partners
- Ability to store files in the cloud, meaning you can access information anytime, anywhere
- Enhanced search capabilities helping users find content quickly and easily
- Continuous updates with new capabilities being released monthly
- Provides business-class security and compliance
- Ability to integrate with 3rd party applications