Cherwell is a service management platform that supports service departments in managing work requests to better support our students and employees.
- Manage work requests
- Create workflows, approvals, and automations
- Provide visibility through dashboards and reporting
Currently Cherwell is implemented for the following departments:
- IT Services
- Human Resources
- Safety, Security, and Emergency Management
- Educational Technology Services
- Audio Visual Services
Make a request
- Report an issue
Report an issue using Cherwell
- Request changes to queues/teams (requires approval)
Request to add, remove, or change a team queue and/or team membership in Cherwell
- Request an enhancement (existing implementations only and requires approval)
Request a change to the configuration of Cherwell
- Request a change to the Cherwell IT Approver List (requires approval)
Have a new approver? Request to add them to the Cherwell IT Approver List
24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
This service may be unavailable during select scheduled maintenance windows.
Cherwell analysts are available during our business core hours: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Contact the IT Service Desk.
Project implementations and associated licensing may require additional funding.