Bring people together to share ideas, brainstorm and solve issues with simple, reliable and cost-effective audio conferencing. Employees can set up and join audio conferences 24/7 with ease using a Cisco® IP Conference Phone.
The Cisco® IP Conference Phone 8832 is a business-class conferencing station for large meeting rooms and executive offices.
- Delivers 360-degree room coverage so that all participants can be heard clearly
- Scalable solution with options for additional microphones for larger rooms
- The Cisco® IP Conference Phone 8832 base unit is suitable for any 20 x 20-foot room and up to 10 participants. With the optional wired extension microphone kit, it covers any 20×34-foot room and up to 22 participants
- Similar phone operating system as other BCIT desk phones, eliminating the need for special training
Make a request
- Report an issue
- Need assistance with an existing Cisco® IP Conference Phone?
- Request to borrow a Cisco® IP Conference Phone
- Have an event or short-term need for a conference phone?
- Request to purchase a new Cisco® IP Conference Phone
- Need to purchase a new conference phone for an office or meeting room?
Schools, departments, and employees
24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
This service may be unavailable during select scheduled maintenance windows.
Contact the IT Service Desk.
Interested in acquiring a Cisco® IP Conference Phone for your meeting room or office space? Request to purchase a new Cisco® IP Conference Phone.
Need to borrow a Cisco® IP Conference Phone for an event? Request to borrow a Cisco® IP Conference Phone. There is a limited supply of loaner devices available. Therefore, conference phone devices will be loaned out on a priority basis.
Cisco® IP Conference Phone 8832 (approx. $1200 plus tax).
Acceptable Use and Information Security policies apply to all BCIT information and computing.