BCIT Employees can request to use AccessAnywhere to access a small number of business applications requiring elevated or administrator priviliges. The preferred method to remotely access all other BCIT systems is by using myVPN.
When independent contractors and affiliates require BCIT network access, their BCIT contractor liaison must submit an AccessAnywhere request (manager approval required). All contractor access to AccessAnywhere has an expiry date of no longer than 12 months. Independent contractors and affiliates cannot use myVPN.
- Specific BCIT systems can be accessed depending on valid business requirements
- AccessAnywhere uses a single-tunnel connection with all network traffic routing through the BCIT network
Make a request
- Report an issue
- Report an issue with AccessAnywhere.
- Request AccessAnywhere (VPN) Access
- Request to access resources through AccessAnywhere (requires manager approval).
Employees, independent contractors, and affiliates
24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
This service may be unavailable during select scheduled maintenance windows.
Contact the IT Service Desk.
If you need access you will need to request access to AccessAnywhere. Once access has been provisioned, read more about how to connect to AccessAnywhere.
There are no additional costs associated with this service.
Acceptable Use and Information Security policies apply to all BCIT information and computing.