Welcome to BCIT! On this page, you will find information about the technology tools and services you’ll need to get started and be successful as a BCIT student.
Login change effective July 5, 2021
BCIT has changed the way you login to BCIT systems. This change will enable BCIT to access new cloud-based software in the future.
Use your primary BCIT email address (@my.bcit.ca for students) instead of your BCIT ID to login to most systems. Your password will not have changed.
Access tools and services
- AppsAnywhere, BCIT’s software delivery platform for academic software
- Adobe Creative Cloud Pro, a host of creative tools for digital imaging, design, web, and video, as well as online services and storage
- myVPN, remotely access secured BCIT systems and resources
- Office 365, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote
- Sharefile, BCIT’s secure personal file storage and sharing service
BCIT is the first Adobe Creative Campus in Western Canada, providing students and staff with the entire Adobe Creative Cloud suite of tools.
Responsible use of information technology
When you login at a computer lab, you are agreeing to the BCIT Responsible Use of Information Technology policy. Be aware of your responsibilities when using Institute property.