BCIT Audio Visual Services supplies AV equipment and related services for instructional and administrative purposes throughout BCIT.
There are two groups that provide coordinated AV services on behalf of the Institute:
- AV Services, part of the Learning and Teaching Centre, located at the Burnaby Campus
- AV Support, part of BCIT Administrative Services department, located at the Downtown Campus
The following services are available to faculty, staff and students:
- Circulation of loaned AV equipment for students, and instructors and staff
- Help desk for AV equipment issues
- Assistance with equipment setup
- Service, maintenance and installation of Institute AV equipment
- Upgrade of installed and circulating AV equipment
- Maintain an inventory of institute AV equipment
- Staging & technical support for special events
- Product purchase evaluations & recommendation
Departments are encouraged to consult with AV Services when planning new AV equipment purchases to ensure that, where possible, the product is compatible with existing equipment, it can be maintained and repaired by AV Services staff and it has been tested/ evaluated for use in a teaching and learning environment.
If you are looking for computer, software (Zoom, Outlook), network or Cisco support please visit