AV Services can provide staging equipment & technical support for live events at BCIT such as:
- PA speakers with wireless microphones
- Portable projectors with post & cradle screens
- Large flat panel TV’s on Ergotron carts
- BCIT podium with microphones
Please send live event support requests at least two weeks in advance!
Due to the high volume of service calls received, AV Services does not deliver circulation equipment, assist with simple connections/set-ups such as:
- Flip charts
- Flat panel TV’s on Ergotron carts
- Simply connecting to an AV system & powering on/off
Please contact us if you encounter issues with your equipment!
AV Services does not loan staging equipment without the services of an AV Technician. Staging equipment is not intended for general use and is reserved for supporting Institute functions. In the event that a Technician is not available, equipment may have to be sourced from an external vendor.
Internal BCIT event support that occurs during our regular operating hours is typically provided free of charge.
External clients can request pricing through BCIT Corporate Events.