At your workstation
- Print to a networked printer
- Get software installed in your office
- Find helpful articles on various systems and software
For your classes
- Request software for your class
- Check out BCIT’s new AppsAnywhere
- Use class management tools
- Netsupport School for computer labs
- Learning Hub and Zoom options for online course delivery
Tips & tricks
» Prevent File Loss
» Keep my computer running smoothly
May 14, 2020
IT Services is excited to announce that faculty can now make their software requests using the ITS Techhelp Storefront! When...
March 24, 2020
IT Services is transitioning to remote support and the walk-up counter service is closed. We have a variety of ways...
March 17, 2020
Read about working remotely and see resources for Faculty & Staff.
March 16, 2020
COVID-19 related phishing attempts are on the increase! The Canadian Centre for Cyber Security has seen an escalation in reports...