On this page, you will find information about the technology tools and services you’ll need for teaching and working at BCIT, and where to get help.
Windows Servicing, July 26, 2021
For all Windows users, BCIT is updating your computer to the most current version of Windows 10 (21H1) to keep it current and protected.
Updating to the latest Windows version is a mandatory security requirement and is needed for computers to continue receiving security updates from Microsoft.
Popular tools and services
- AppsAnywhere, BCIT’s software delivery platform for academic software
- Adobe Creative Cloud Pro, a host of creative tools for digital imaging, design, web, and video, as well as online services and storage
- Eduroam, provides WiFi to academic visitors
- Employee Self Service, secure access to view and update your personal information
- myVPN, remote access to secured BCIT systems and resources
- Password reset, for retrieving or resetting your BCIT credentials
- Sharefile, BCIT’s secure personal file storage and sharing service
- Zoom, video conferencing
At BCIT, we all have a shared responsibility to protect personal information about our community. By taking these first simple steps to stay secure, we all can make an impact on privacy and information security, both at home and at BCIT:
- Protect your computer from viruses
- Ensure you have a secure password
- Prevent file loss
- Keep your computer running smoothly
August 26, 2021
BCIT is the first Adobe Creative Campus in Western Canada, providing students and staff with the entire Adobe Creative Cloud...
April 1, 2021
Adobe Creative Cloud is available for BCIT students to install on their personal computers. For students enrolled in full-time programs,...
May 14, 2020
IT Services is excited to announce that faculty can now make their software requests using the ITS Techhelp Storefront! When...
March 24, 2020
IT Services is transitioning to remote support and the walk-up counter service is closed. We have a variety of ways...