EduCloud Server is a self-managed, private higher education cloud server service that provides simple and secure virtual data centre access to provision, manage and utilize servers at a fraction of the cost of implementing physical servers. EduCloud Server provides the same convenience and cost-effectiveness as other public cloud services while meeting all provincial privacy requirements under the FIPPA legislation. This service is operated and supported by the University of British Columbia (UBC).
- Supports self-management and self-deployment of virtual machines from templates
- Create and delete virtual machines and dynamically change resource allocation
- The flexibility of managing your own environment at any time, from anywhere using a web portal
- 24×7 student access to complete lab assignments
- Supports Linux and Windows Server environments
Make a request
To access Educloud:
There are some additional costs associated with this hosted service. Costs will vary and depend on the amount of consumed resources. For pricing see EduCloud Server Service Pricing.