myBCIT email accounts to conduct BCIT academic activities are automatically provisioned for all current BCIT students and employees. You can manage and use these email accounts to send and receive email through the myBCIT portal.
- Set up automatic email forwarding to an email account of your choice
- Add your myBCIT email account to your personal device
- Automated monitoring to identify and avoid most junk, spam, and phishing attempts
- 5GB inbox size
- Manage your own contact lists for internal or external contacts
Make a request
- Report an issue
Report an issue with your myBCIT email account
- Report spam or phishing emails
Let us know about a spam or phishing attempt sent to your email inbox.
Students and Employees
24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
This service may be unavailable during select scheduled maintenance windows.
Contact the IT Service Desk.
myBCIT email is available to all BCIT students and employees. To access your myBCIT email visit my.bcit.ca.
There are no additional costs associated with this service.
Acceptable Use and Information Security policies apply to all BCIT information and computing.