AppsAnywhere is BCIT’s software delivery platform for academic software. Through AppsAnywhere, you’ll be able to access all the software you need to do your coursework anywhere, anytime.
- Access academic software from any location
- Provide access to software at the course level
- Create app lists to package together software for your course or program
- Mark apps as favourites for easy access to your most-used software
Make a request
- Report an issue
Report an issue with AppsAnywhere.
- Request software for academic delivery
Request a software installation (instructor use only).
- Request access to a virtual application
Request access to a virtual application that has already been published in AppsAnywhere.
- Request Workspace virtual desktop
Request access to a virtual desktop on Workspace.
All current instructors and students are automatically provisioned access to AppsAnywhere. Access to software is provided once the registration department assigns you to a course.
Instructors can request software to be available for a course or program by submitting a software installation request.
There are no additional costs associated with this service.