Students and employees can use myVPN to remotely access secured BCIT systems and resources such as:
- Departmental Shared Network Folders
- Course Folders: Share In/Out
- Some AppsAnywhere applications (that require on-site licensing restrictions)
- Banner, Cognos, and other business applications (BCIT Employees only)
- Remote printing to BCIT printers for students and employees
- myVPN is automatically provisioned for all current BCIT students and employees
- Uses split-tunnelling which only accesses the BCIT network for BCIT resources while allowing you to use your personal connection for non-BCIT related connections (e.g. internet)
- Can be used on both computers and mobile devices
Make a request
- Report an issue
- Report an issue with myVPN.
Students and employees
Note: Independent affiliates and contractors cannot use myVPN and must use AccessAnywhere.
24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
This service may be unavailable during select scheduled maintenance windows.
Contact the IT Service Desk.
Current students and employees are automatically provisioned access to use myVPN. For installation instructions read more about installing and connecting to myVPN.
There are no additional costs associated with this service.