Call Centre is an automated call distribution (ACD) system that makes it possible to handle large numbers of incoming calls by automatically diverting those calls to pre-defined groups of people.
- Call Centres support hours of operation
- Phone tree menus can be established for a Call Centre
- Queue calls when all group members are busy
- Route calls using skill-based routing
- Report on Call Centre statistics
Make a request
- Report an issue
Need assistance with an existing call centre?
- Request to add or remove agents from a queue
We can add or change call centre membership for you.
- Request changes to a call centre configuration
Need adjustments to a call centre? Let us know!
- Request a new phone tree
Need a new phone tree set up?
Need a phone? Get started with Telephone and Voice.
Additional Agent seat license – $1000 plus tax.
Cisco 7965 Telephone (Call Centre Model) – $400 plus tax.
Agent headset are not centrally provisioned as part of the phone set. Departments can purchase headsets directly through BCIT procurement services.