Email accounts to conduct BCIT business are automatically provisioned for BCIT employees. You can manage and use personal and shared email accounts in the BCIT Exchange Online email system. This includes the ability to send and receive email and use the BCIT employee address list.
Make a request
- Report an issue
- Report an issue with your BCIT Exchange Online email account.
- Report spam or phishing emails
Let us know about a spam or phishing attempt sent to your email inbox.
- Request to add a new shared email account
- Create an email account and calendar to be shared by a team or group of individuals (requires approval).
- Request to modify an existing shared email account
Change the membership or ownership of an existing shared email account (requires approval).
Want to add or change a distribution list? See email distribution lists for employees.
- Request SMTP Relay
Request an SMTP relay to deliver email using BCIT’s Exchange Online environment.
- Request access to an employee mailbox
Request access to a mailbox for an employee who has departed or is away on leave (requires IAPO approval).
Outlook Email is available to all current BCIT employees. To access Outlook visit outlook.office.com/bcit.ca or open the Outlook application on a BCIT issued computer.
There are no additional costs associated with this service.