Email accounts to conduct BCIT business are automatically provisioned for BCIT employees. You can manage and use personal and shared email accounts in the BCIT Exchange Online email system. This includes the ability to send and receive email and use the BCIT employee address list.
Make a request
- Report an issue
- Report an issue with your BCIT Exchange Online email account.
- Request to add or change a shared email account
- Create or change an email account and calendar to be shared by a team or group of individuals (requires approval).
- Request to add or change a distribution list
Create a new distribution list for the global address book (requires approval).
- Report spam or phishing emails
Let us know about a spam or phishing attempt sent to your email inbox.
- Request SMTP Relay
Request an SMTP relay to deliver email using BCIT’s Exchange Online environment.
Outlook Email is available to all current BCIT employees. To access Outlook visit mail.bcit.ca or open the Outlook application on a BCIT issued computer.
There are no additional costs associated with this service.