Email accounts to conduct BCIT business are automatically provisioned for BCIT employees. You can manage and use personal and shared email accounts in the BCIT Outlook email system. This includes the ability to send and receive email, use the BCIT employee address book, and change access to shared email accounts.
Make a request
- Report an issue
- Report an issue with your BCIT Outlook email account.
- Request shared email account
- Create or change an email account and calendar to be shared by a team or group of individuals (requires approval).
- Request a new distribution list
Need a new distribution list for the global address book? (requires approval)
- Request email storage quota increase
Request to increase the size of your inbox.
- Request email recovery
Recover deleted email within 30 days.
- Report spam or phishing emails
Let us know about a spam or phishing attempt sent to your email inbox.
- Request SMTP Relay
Request an SMTP relay to deliver email using BCIT’s exchange environment.
Outlook Email is available to all current BCIT employees. To access Outlook visit mail.bcit.ca or open the Outlook application on a BCIT issued computer.
There are no additional costs associated with this service.