Microsoft OneDrive is a secure file-hosting service for storing and sharing your personal files.
- Stores up to 1TB of free online file storage
- Automatically store, share, and synchronize your individual files and folders from any connected device
- Access files from anywhere
- Work together in real-time on Office documents
- View and restore previous versions of files
- Share files with members of the BCIT community or people external to BCIT
- Files are secured with modern encryption standards
- Share files that are typically too large to be sent via email
- Ability to work with your files offline to be synced once you reconnect to the internet
Make a request
- Report an issue
Report an issue with using OneDrive.
Students and employees
24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
This service may be unavailable during select scheduled maintenance windows.
Contact the IT Service Desk.
Are you a BCIT Student or Employee? You can log in to OneDrive using your usual BCIT credentials.
There are no additional costs associated with this service.
Acceptable Use and Information Security policies apply to all BCIT information and computing.