ShareSpace is a collection of internal sites for BCIT schools and departments to collaborate, communicate, and maintain records. ShareSpace also supports workflow mechanisms such as approvals, training & event registration, PD funds, and more.
ShareSpace sites can be requested to manage BCIT business. IT Services provides consultation services to assist with ShareSpace site and workflow design.
- Document repository to store and share documents
- Departments can create sites and manage access
- ShareSpace sites are backed up and archived on a regular basis
- Files and folders can be restored
Make a request
- Report an issue
Report an issue using ShareSpace.
- Request a site
Need a new site for your department or team in ShareSpace?
- Request new e-Form
Request to create an e-Form (e.g. PD fund request form).
- Request document management
Request to create a solution for your departmental document management needs.
- Request an internal website
Request to create an intranet page with information for your department.
- Request data recovery
Retrieve data from a backup.