Departmental shared network folders are available to employees conveniently accessed through the S: drive. Additional network folder locations can be mapped separately.
- Read/edit/write access is granted at the folder level based on least privilege access for departmental privacy and security needs
- Access to the shared network drive is available from off-campus via Remote Access: myVPN
- Backups of the departmental shared network folders are performed nightly
- Files and folders can be restored up to the last five versions
- Departments can collaborate and create their own file structure within their designated area
Make a request
Departmental shared network folders, to which you have been granted access, are all available through the S: drive. You can also map additional locations.
There are no additional costs associated with this service.