Microsoft Bookings allows employees to address a variety of scheduling needs across departments, individuals, and types of appointments. With Microsoft Bookings:
- Appointment requests can be restricted to internal BCIT users or made available for any external user
- Flexible calendar structures can be configured to set different information, administrators, types of appointments, and communication settings.
- Current BCIT employees have access to Microsoft Bookings and can view any existing Microsoft Booking calendar if they have been invited as a Viewer or Guest
- All BCIT Employees have the “Book with me” functionality available to use for office hours, consulting sessions, or other related activities
- BCIT employees can request a consultation to have a departmentally-managed Bookings calendar created
Note: It is recommended for Departmental Booking Calendars to have more than one BCIT administrator to ensure consistency of support.
Students: Microsoft 365 is available for students who are currently taking a course.
Employees: BCIT employees with a BCIT issued computer have the Microsoft 365 suite of applications pre-installed. Microsoft 365 can also be downloaded on personal devices.
There are no additional costs associated with this service.