Funding CalendarDates of funding agency deadlines as well as BCIT internal deadlines are shown . To enable us to provide you with assistance with your application and ensure that appropriate signatures can be obtained, please ensure your application is submitted to ARLO by the following deadlines, preferably earlier:
- Letters/ Notices of Intent - 2 weeks before the funding agency deadline.
- Applications for funding - 6 weeks before the funding agency deadline.
- Notification of Intent to Apply for a Discovery Grant (Form 180) - August 1.
Applicants who do not submit a Form 180 will not be eligible to submit an Application for a Grant (Form 101) in the fall.
Anytime (no deadline date)
- NSERC Engage and Interaction Grants
- NSERC Collaborative Research and Development (CRD) Grants
- NSERC Pacific Regional Opportunities Fund
- NSERC Strategic Workshops Program (SWP)
|CFI John R. Evans Leaders Fund||Jan 15
|NSERC Ideas to Innovation (I2I)||
|NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Awards (USRA) - Internal Application Form||April 10
|NSERC Ideas to Innovation (I2I)||Apr 6
|NSERC Strategic Partnership Grants (SPG)||Mar 8
|Canada Research Chairs||Apr 25
|CFI John R. Evans Leaders Fund||May 15
|NSERC Ideas to Innovation (I2I)||Jul 5|
|NSERC Discovery Grant (DG) (Letter of Intent)||Jul 15||Aug 1|
|CFI John R. Evans Leaders Fund||Aug 15
|NSERC Ideas to Innovation (I2I)||Sep 27|
|Research Tools and Instruments (RTI) Grants (Category 1)||Sep 13||Oct 25|
|NSERC Discovery Grant (DG) (Application)||Oct 1||Nov 1|
|Canada Research Chairs||Oct 24|
Further information on the funding programs can be found by following the links to the programs above, and also by visiting our funding sources page.