The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a leading accreditation association for business education. The association embraces the virtues of teaching excellence and emphasizes to students that it is essential to learn how to learn. The ACBSP accredits business, accounting, and business-related programs at the associate, baccalaureate, master, and doctorate degree levels worldwide.
BCIT is accredited by the ACBSP for the following programs:
- Business Information Technology Management – Artificial Intelligence Management
- Business Information Technology Management – Enterprise Systems Management
- Business Management
- Business Operations Management
- Financial Planning
- General Insurance and Risk Management
- Global Trade and Transportation Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Communications
- Professional Sales
- Tourism Management
Measurement and analysis of student learning and performance
Student learning outcomes assessment is a threshold standard for ACBSP accreditation and an integral part of the quality assurance initiatives in the BCIT School of Business. Following are some of the reported learning outcomes for each of our accredited programs.