What are the requirements for the Western Community College-BCIT pathway?
BCIT Advanced Diploma in Business Management
- Successful completion of an accepted Western Community College Program with a GPA of 3.0 (B) or higher.
- English 12 (67% or higher) or equivalent
BCIT Bachelor of Business Administration
Successful completion of BCIT’s Business Management Advanced Diploma (70% overall in all 14 courses), and 70% cumulative average in the following courses:
- ECON 2200 – Macroeconomics
- COMM 3111 – Managerial Communications
- FMGT 2152 – Accounting for Management
- OPMT 5515 – Quantitative Methods for Managers
- MKTG 4010 – Marketing Management Strategic Planning
When should I apply for BCIT?
If you are planning to study full-time (January or September intake), we can start your admission process once you have completed at least half of an eligible Western Community College program. If you are planning to study part-time (January, April or September) please contact us directly for further details.
How long will it take to receive a conditional letter of acceptance from BCIT after completing my Western Community College application?
You will receive a letter from BCIT within four weeks of applying.