Scholarships and student aid are available for students going on exchange, doing the double degree program, or participating in a summer field school.
- Student Financial Aid
- BC Study Abroad Scholarships
- Premier and One World Scholarships
- EDC International Business Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities for Canadians
- RBC Future Launch Scholarship
- Ernst Mach Grant: Monthly grant of EUR 1,050 for exchange and double degree students. Application deadline is March 1.
- German SP Scholarships: Scholarship of EUR 1000 for exchange students at Munich University of Applied Sciences. Application deadline is February 15 for the Fall term and October 1 for the Winter term.
- HTW Scholarship: Scholarship of EUR 1500 for exchange students at HTW Berlin. Application deadline is October 15 for the Fall term and April 15 for the Winter/Spring term.
- JASSO Scholarship: Monthly stipend of 80,000 Yen for exchange students.
- Erasmus+ KA107 Grant: BCIT students, nominated for the exchange semester at the Inholland UAS will receive 920 Euro per person for their travel costs and 4,250 Euro per person for their accommodation and living expenses. Inholland will pay visa and insurance costs.