Scholarships and student aid are available for students going on exchange, doing the double degree program, or participating in a summer field school.
- Student Financial Aid
- BC Study Abroad Scholarships
- Premier and One World Scholarships
- EDC International Business Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities for Canadians
- RBC Future Launch Scholarship
- Global Skills Opportunity Award
- Ernst Mach Grant: Monthly grant of EUR 1,050 for exchange and double degree students. Application deadline is March 1.
- German SP Scholarships: Scholarship of EUR 1000 for exchange students at Munich University of Applied Sciences. Application deadline is February 15 for the Fall term and October 1 for the Winter term.
- HTW Scholarship: Scholarship of EUR 1500 for exchange students at HTW Berlin. Application deadline is October 15 for the Fall term and April 15 for the Winter/Spring term.
- JASSO Scholarship: Monthly stipend of 80,000 Yen for exchange students.
- Erasmus+ KA171 grant: Grant of EUR 5070 for exchange students at InHolland University of Applied Sciences. Grant will be distributed by InHolland to a limited number of accepted students.