What are the requirements for the Dorset-BCIT pathway?
- High school graduate or equivalent
- English requirement (complete one of the following):
- Complete Dorset College’s Academic Preparation III (Advanced Level) courses with minimum 65%.
- Receive minimum 50% on Dorset College’s English Placement Test.
- IELTS 6.0 with no band below 5.5
- Pass English 12 with minimum 50%
- Communication 12 with minimum 67%
BCIT Advanced Diploma requirements:
- English requirement: meet one of the following:
- English 12 (67% or higher) or equivalent
- 70% or higher in ENGL 100
Who qualifies for BCIT Bachelor of Business Administration?
Successful completion of BCIT’s Business Management Advanced Diploma (70% overall in all 13 courses), and 70% cumulative average in the following courses:
- ECON 2200 – Macroeconomics
- COMM 3111 – Managerial Communications
- FMGT 2152 – Accounting for Management
- OPMT 5515 – Quantitative Methods for Managers
- MKTG 4010 Marketing Management Strategic Planning
Please have ready and submit your Dorset College Diploma (or Letter of Acceptance), Dorset College Transcripts and English 12 or equivalent requirement.