What are the requirements for the Dorset-BCIT pathway?
BCIT Advanced Diploma in Business Management
- Successful completion of an accepted Dorset College program with a GPA of 65% or higher
- English 12 (67% or higher) or equivalent
BCIT Bachelor of Business Administration
Successful completion of BCIT’s Business Management Advanced Diploma (70% overall in all 13 courses), and 70% cumulative average in the following courses:
- ECON 2200 – Macroeconomics
- COMM 3111 – Managerial Communications
- FMGT 2152 – Accounting for Management
- OPMT 5515 – Quantitative Methods for Managers
- MKTG 4010 Marketing Management Strategic Planning
Please have ready and submit your Dorset College Diploma (or Letter of Acceptance), Dorset College Transcripts and English 12 or equivalent requirement.