What are the requirements for the VanArts-BCIT pathway?
It all starts by completing the one-year professional diploma program of your choice.
BCIT Advanced Diploma in Business Management
VanArts program graduates can enter into the Advanced Diploma contingent on:
- A minimum of 66% (C+) overall in their VanArts program
- Category 2 English requirement (English Studies 12 67%) or equivalent
International students must have a valid study permit and medical insurance for the beginning of the study period.
BCIT Bachelor of Business Administration
Successful completion of BCIT’s Business Management Advanced Diploma (70% overall in all 14 courses), and 70% average in the following five core courses, with no mark below 65%:
- ECON 5000 – Managerial Economics
- MKTG 4010 – Marketing Management
- OPMT 5515 – Quantitative Methods for Managers
- COMM 3111 – Managerial Communications
- FMGT 2152 – Accounting for Management
What is the best start date?
BCIT’s full-time Business Management Advanced Diploma program commences in September and January. Flexible learning studies (part-time) also commence at the beginning of January, April, and September.
How long will it take to receive a conditional letter of acceptance from BCIT after completing my application?
You will receive a letter from BCIT within four weeks of applying.
How do start the process for applying for BCIT?
Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your:
- BCIT student number
- Preferred BCIT start date
- VanArts graduation date
- Full-time or flexible learning (part-time) preference
Please include the following as attachments (if available):
- Official Transcripts or Transcripts showing at least 50% completion of an eligible pathway program
- Diploma (if graduated) or Letter of Acceptance/Enrolment (if your diploma is in-progress)
- Proof of English – Category 2 requirements (English Studies 12 67% or equivalent)
A member of our team will reach out to send you the next step instructions. If you do not have your documents or have a question, please contact us at email@example.com.