What are the requirements for the VanArts-BCIT pathway?
It all starts by completing the one-year professional diploma program of your choice.
BCIT Advanced Diploma in Business Management
VanArts program graduates can enter into the Advanced Diploma contingent on:
- A minimum of 66% (C+) overall in their VanArts program
- English 12 (67% or higher) or equivalent
- Online Math Assessment: Math 11 fundamentals refresher
International students must have a valid study permit and medical insurance for the beginning of the study period.
BCIT Bachelor of Business Administration
Successful completion of BCIT’s Business Management Advanced Diploma (70% overall in all 14 courses), and 70% cumulative average in the following courses:
- ECON 2200 – Macroeconomics
- COMM 3310 – Advanced Communication for Business Management
- FMGT 2152 – Accounting for Management
- OPMT 5515 – Quantitative Methods for Managers
- MKTG 4010 – Marketing Management Strategic Planning
What is the best start date?
BCIT’s full-time Business Management Advanced Diploma program commences in the fall, after Canadian Labour Day weekend. Self-directed studies also commence at the beginning of January, April, and September; and, Summer Intensive sessions start June, July, and August.
How long will it take to receive a conditional letter of acceptance from BCIT after completing my VanArts application?
You will receive a letter from BCIT within four weeks of applying.