In support of diversity and inclusion, BCIT Business+Media Global Relations organizes various (virtual) events to celebrate cultures from around the world and to increase awareness of international business practices in various countries.
The eXchange Factor
The eXchange Factor is a fun competition where exchange students attending the School of Business + Media give interactive presentations and try to convince the public of their country’s “X-Factor”. Register for our next battles:
- Wednesday, October 19, 3 pm – 3:30 pm, SE6-204: Italy vs Austria
- Wednesday, November 2, 3 pm – 3:30 pm, SE6-204: Switzerland vs Germany
- October 27: World Trivia Booth Game – Come to the Telus Theatre in SE6, test your world knowledge and win some prizes!
- October 31: Halloween Booth – Visit our Halloween booths in SE6 and at the Downtown campus with your favourite costume and join the BCIT community to celebrate this once-in-a-year occasion.
- November 8, 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm, SE6 – 224 (Dean’s Office): Info session “Complete an international internship during your studies” – Bring your lunch and learn how you can gain work experience in your business field while immersing yourself in a different culture, with student stories from Germany!