What are the requirements for the Stenberg-BCIT pathway?
Stenberg College program graduates can enter into the Advanced Diploma contingent on:
- A minimum of 65% (C+) overall in their Stenberg College program
- Category 2 English requirement (English Studies 12 67%) or equivalent
What is the best start date?
BCIT’s full-time Business Management Advanced Diploma program commences in September and January. Flexible learning studies also commence at the beginning of January, April, and September; and, Summer Intensive sessions start June, July, and August.
When should I apply for BCIT?
Full-time applications will open on:
- March 15th* for the January intake
- October 1st* for the September intake
*or next business day
Part-time: applications are accepted throughout the year with start dates in January, April, and September.
Part-time requires students to have all requirements completed and be registered in courses to get an acceptance letter. Courses for the following term open up approximately two months prior to the start date. Example: If a student graduates in October and wants to apply for the part-time studies in January, you must register in the January courses in mid-October. View the part-time studies registration dates.
Find out more information on when to apply.
How long will it take to receive a conditional letter of acceptance from BCIT after completing my application?
Find out more information on what happens after you apply.
How do start the process for applying for BCIT?
Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your:
- BCIT student number
- Preferred BCIT start date
- Full-time or flexible learning (part-time) preference
- Stenberg graduation date
Please include the following as attachments (if available):
- Official Transcripts or Transcripts showing at least 50% completion of an eligible pathway program
- Diploma (if graduated) or Letter of Acceptance/Enrolment (if your diploma is in-progress)
- Proof of English – Category 2 requirements (English Studies 12 67% or equivalent)
A member of our team will reach out to send you the next step instructions. If you do not have your documents or have a question, please contact us at email@example.com.