The Learning and Teaching Centre (LTC) designs and develops instructional materials and provides educational technology support. The LTC offers integrated services for curriculum and instructional development with the mandate to help BCIT Schools develop and deliver quality teaching and learning that meets the needs of students and industry.
Here’s a brief selection of what we offer:
- Assistance developing new and existing programs, curricula, and courses
- Conversion of courses to a blended or fully online environment
- Technology support for the Learning Hub
- Video creation, graphic design, and animation
- Multimedia objects and 3D simulation
- Audiovisual equipment and support
- Workshops for instructional development and teaching excellence
We are happy to help!
News & events
Check out our new Simulation Centre of Excellence known as PRISM – The Polytechnic Research Institute of Simulation and Multimedia
June Sprint Sessions
Instructional Skills Workshop (ISW)
BCIT on point
Sharing innovative learning and teaching practices at BCIT.
Watch your colleagues demonstrate their innovative learning teaching practice.
Do you have a video you would like to share with the BCIT teaching community?
Contact Cathy Griffin,
Faculty Development Coordinator