The Learning and Teaching Centre (LTC) designs and develops instructional materials and provides educational technology support. The LTC offers integrated services for curriculum and instructional development, with the mandate to help BCIT Schools develop and deliver quality teaching and learning that meet the needs of students and industry.
Here’s a brief selection of what we offer:
- Assistance developing new and existing programs, curricula, and courses
- Conversion of courses to a blended or fully online environment
- Technology support for the Learning Hub
- Video creation, graphic design, and animation
- Multimedia objects and 3D simulation
- Audiovisual equipment and support
- Workshops for instructional development and teaching excellence
We are happy to help!
In the spotlight
Are you thinking about options to deliver your course in September? Then this document [PDF] may help, as it is intended to support decision-making as program areas decide on the best range of options for course delivery: from fully face-to-face to fully remote and online.
For a full overview of the extensive services offered by the Learning & Teaching Centre, please review our LTC Services chart.