To provide a single point of contact for the Schools, each School is assigned an Instructional Development Consultant (IDC) as a liaison to the Learning & Teaching Centre (LTC). A LTC liaison:
- Serves as the principal LTC point of contact for a school.
- Participates in School Quality Committee meetings (as defined/requested by Schools).
- Participates in educational/curriculum discussions at the request of the School.
- Participates in planning to ensure new School initiatives (projects) are integrated into the LTC planning process.
- Compiles reports on LTC/School projects for Deans, Associate Deans or Business/Operation Manager (As requested by school).
Contact your LTC Liaison to access the full range of support offered by the Learning and Teaching Centre, including course development, materials development, curriculum reviews, program proposal development and instructor development support.
- School of Business and Media – Claudine Warburton (604-451-7063)
- School of Construction & the Environment – Sylvia Gajdics (604-431-4905)
- School of Computing & Academic Studies – Youdan Zhang (604-432-8526)
- School of Health Sciences – Michele Bridge (604-451-7004)
- School of Transportation – Rosario Passos (604-456-1266)
- School of Energy – Bonnie Johnston (604-456-8143)
- Student Services, BCIT International, Applied Research, Student Association, Indigenous Services – Jennifer Madigan (604-431-4901)