If you’re interested in a career in cybersecurity, BCIT offers a number of programs and courses to explore.
If you have a limited background in computing, and are interested in a program that ladders into the cybersecurity field, you can start with one of these BCIT Computing programs listed below.
Once you’ve earned a CIT or CST diploma, you may wish to ladder into a bachelor’s degree program with a specialization in network security.
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Systems, Network Security option
You also have the option to pursue this degree part-time.
Digital forensics and cybersecurity programs
If you already have a diploma, associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or two years of previous post-secondary study in a computing or IT field, these part-time options offered by BCIT Forensics may work for you.
- Cybersecurity Essentials for IT Professionals Microcredential
- Foundational Digital Forensics Skills Microcredential
- Advanced Certificate in Digital Forensics & Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Technology in Digital Forensics & Cybersecurity
School of Energy Programs
- Cybersecurity Operations Microcredential
- Industrial Networking for Cybersecurity Professionals Microcredential
- Cybersecurity Analysis for Network Administrator Microcredential
- Industrial Network Cybersecurity Diploma
- Computer Information Systems Administration Diploma
BCIT part time studies
Check out our range of courses in Computing, and Forensics non-credit workshops.
The School of Energy also offers a course in Cybersecurity Operations.
To learn about areas of Cybersecurity research, or to collaborate with us, please email us.