We are offering applied education in a format appropriate to the unfolding global situation. BCIT Computing continues to offer courses and accept applications.
Computing for a complex world
BCIT is the largest Computing and IT education provider in Western Canada with over 30 applied computing programs. Whether you’re just starting your post-secondary education, or you’re a seasoned professional looking for the best skills to launch or advance your career in tech, we have something for you on our Vancouver or Burnaby campuses, or online. With 700 courses every year, start with just one course or work toward a certificate, diploma, or degree, either full or part-time.
Part-time studies courses and programs
Start with just one course.
- Explore Part-time Studies
- Nights or weekends
Full-time two-year programs
Be career-ready in two years.
- Computer Information Technology (CIT) Diploma
- Become an IT systems professional
- Computer Systems Technology (CST) Diploma
- Become a professional software developer
- Full-Stack Web Development (FSWD) Diploma *new*
- Become a web developer
Earn a Degree on top of a Diploma (or equivalent):
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Systems (CST BTech)
- Full or part-time
Earn a TPP credential in less than a year with industry experience:
- Front-End Web Developer (FWD)
- Office Administrator with Technology (OAT)
- Software Systems Developer (SSD)
- Technology Support Professional (TSP)
- Network Administration and Security Professional (NASP)
Watch an overview here:
Missed our computing information session? Watch a recording below: