If you’re interested in a career in cybersecurity, BCIT offers a number of programs to explore.
Industrial network cybersecurity
In 2019 BCIT launched a new Diploma in Industrial Network Cybersecurity
If you already have a diploma, associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or two years of previous post-secondary study in a computing or IT field, these part-time options offered by BCIT Forensics may work for you.
- Advanced Certificate in Digital Forensics & Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Technology in Digital Forensics & Cybersecurity
If you have a limited background in computing, and are interested in a program that ladders into the cybersecurity field, you can start with one of these BCIT Computing programs listed below.
- Computer Information Technology (CIT) Diploma
- Computer Systems Technology (CST) Diploma
- Network Administration and Security Professional
Once you’ve earned a CIT or CST diploma, you can ladder into a bachelor’s degree program with a specialization in network security.
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Systems, Network Security option
You also have the option to pursue this degree part-time.
BCIT Part-time studies
The School of Energy’s Cybersecurity Operations offering will upgrade skills in your current role.
To learn about areas of Cybersecurity research, or to collaborate with us, please email us.