Campus Development utilizes a geographic information system (GIS) to view, analyze, interpret and store geographically referenced information for the Burnaby campus grounds. Our GIS is a tool for planning and communication through maps, basic site plans and reports. The campus maps we create make geographic information easier to organize, understand and share.
Campus Development oversees and updates the campus wayfinding maps for the Institute. All documents below are in PDF format, which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Burnaby Campus [PDF]
- Downtown Campus [PDF]
- Aerospace Campus [PDF]
- Marine Campus [PDF]
- Annacis Island Campus [PDF]
Our division also oversees building floor plans. Information about floor plans can be found on the Floor Plans pages.
Additional map resources
Here are a few of the themed maps that are available for download of the Burnaby campus. All documents below are in PDF format, which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Burnaby Bicycle Map (2016) [PDF]
- Burnaby Accessibility Map (2016) [PDF]
- Burnaby Aerial Imagery (2016) [PDF]
- Burnaby Basemap (2016) [PDF]
- Burnaby Building Age by year (2016) [PDF]
- Burnaby Building Facility Condition Index (FCI) (2022) [PDF]
- Burnaby Landscaping Map (2016) [PDF]
For more information, please contact Campus Maps.