BCIT campus parking lots
- Burnaby – see below
- Centre for Applied Research & Innovation
3700 Willingdon Avenue, Burnaby
- Staff parking areas accommodate faculty and staff. These Staff lots are numbered.
- Public/Student parking areas accommodate students and the general public. These Public/Student lots are lettered.
- Visitor parking areas accommodate any visitor to campus wanting flexible hourly options. These Visitor lots start with the letter V.
Drop off zones
Impark penalties apply to all Impark-managed lots. On the 3rd outstanding offence, you will be ticketed and towed. If you have grounds to appeal a parking penalty, present your appeal to Impark. To prevent possible violations, please make sure that your license plate is visible at all times.
- First offence $85.00 fine ($65.00 if paid within seven days).
- Second offence $85.00 fine ($65.00 if paid within seven days).
- The third offence is an $85.00 fine ($65.00 if paid within seven days), and the vehicle is towed at the owner’s expense if the previous ticket is unpaid.
Key Impark contacts
- For Meter/Lot issues, please call: 1-866-277-5501
- For Meter Refunds, please call: 604-331-7118
- For Violation Dispute/Payment, please call: 604-909-3933
- For Pay by Phone License plate change, please contact: BCITplatechanges@reefparking.com