555 Seymour Street, Vancouver Aerial View Map [PDF]
The Downtown Campus offers paid parking with the following services:
- Daily ticket dispenser purchase
- PayByPhone services – Location 1631
Parking ticket dispensers
- Pay stations at the downtown campus provide pay-by-license plate customer service. The customer inputs the license plate makes their payment and retains the ticket receipt for proof of purchase.
- The pay station accepts credit card payments only.
- The pay station is located inside the parkade at the levels adjacent to the elevator.
Employees and students are encouraged to use public transportation and car pools whenever possible. For further information please refer to the Translink website.
- First offence $85.00 fine ($65.00 if paid within 7 days).
- Second offence $85.00 fine ($65.00 if paid within 7 days).
- Third offence $85.00 fine ($65.00 if paid within 7 days) and vehicle is towed at the owner’s expense if previous ticket is unpaid.
If you feel you have grounds to appeal a parking penalty, present your appeal to Imperial Parking Canada Corporation.