3800 and 3820 Cessna Drive, Richmond Aerial Map of Campus [PDF]
The Aerospace Technology Campus offers paid parking with the following services:
NOTE the starting period when purchasing E-permit parking for full time or part-time studies:
- E-Permit Full-Time accounts are purchased starting Monday to Friday
- E-Permit Part-Time accounts are purchased commencing on the first evening of the class
Verrus E-permits – weekly
E-permits provide students a web-based parking alternative. The program is fast and easy, requires no permits and avoids line ups at parking ticket dispensers. Simply go on line and purchase parking for the number of weeks required.
Parking lot signage has been provided with detailed information for each parking lot configuration. Please take the opportunity to understand your responsibilities.
Parking ticket dispensers
Parking ticket dispensers at the Aerospace Technology Campus provide “pay by license plate customer service”. The customer inputs license plate, makes their payment and retains the ticket receipt for proof of purchase. Pay by license plate is available in the student and visitor parking lots only.
The parking ticket dispenser accepts credit card options only, including prepaid credit cards.
The parking ticket dispensers are located:
2 dispensers in the student parking area
1 dispenser outside the main entrance of the campus
- First offence $85.00 fine ($65 if paid within 7 days).
- Second offence $85.00 fine ($65 if paid within 7 days).
- Third offence $85.00 fine ($65 if paid within 7 days) and vehicle is towed at the owner’s expense if previous ticket is unpaid.
If you feel you have grounds to appeal a parking penalty, present your appeal to Imperial Parking Canada Corporation.