265 West Esplanade, North Vancouver Aerial Map of Campus [PDF]
The Marine Campus offers paid parking with the following service:
- Daily pay station purchase
- Daily E-permit purchase
- Pay Stations at the Marine Campus provide pay-by-license plate customer service. The customer inputs the license plate makes their payment and retains the ticket receipt for proof of purchase.
- The pay station accepts credit cards only.
- The pay station is located inside the campus lobby.
E-Permit (location 1297)
- E-permits provide students with a web-based parking alternative. The program is fast and easy, requires no permits and avoids lineups at pay stations. Simply go online and purchase parking for the number of weeks required.
- First offence $85.00 fine ($65.00 if paid within 7 days).
- Second offence $85.00 fine ($65.00 if paid within 7 days).
- Third offence $85.00 fine ($65.00 if paid within 7 days) and vehicle is towed at the owner’s expense if previous ticket is unpaid.
If you feel you have grounds to appeal a parking penalty, present your appeal to Imperial Parking Canada Corporation.