To keep fire lanes free and clear of snow and ice and to provide safe pedestrian access to all buildings on campus.
To ensure that major parking lots and roadways are free and clear of snow and ice prior to the morning arrival of students and staff on campus.
The maintenance of conditions throughout the day and clear secondary roadways and parking lots.
Resources are deployed throughout campus consistent with the priorities set above.
- Burnaby Campus [PDF]: Details pedestrian access areas and wheelchair ramps. Priorities are fire lanes, pathways (to and from transportation and between major buildings), and sidewalks.Followed by roads and parking lots.
- Aerospace Technology Campus [PDF] (ATC): Details roads and pathways.
- Marine Campus [PDF] (BMC): Details pathways.
- Downtown Campus [PDF] (DTC): Details sidewalks.
We are here to help
Contact BCIT Facilities if you notice a problem and we will fix it.
- Twitter: @BCITFixit
- Phone: 604-432-8777 (24-hours)
- Email: BCITfixit@bcit.ca
- Online: Staff requests / Student requests