Computer Information Systems
The BC Tech Sector is strong and growing and is part of the BC Government strategy of a growing economy. Find your fit in the IT industry.
Our courses focus on theory and practical application of knowledge through hands on activities in well-equipped labs to deliver introductory as well as advanced level subject matter material in the field of computer networking. Through our courses, students get a chance to explore career paths as well as career advancement opportunities in the IT sector. Upon successful completion of the CCNA or CCNP programs, students will be prepared to write the associated certification exams. For more information, visit Cisco Training @ BCIT.
Not only do we educate students, we educate the educators! BCIT has formed a partnership with Cisco Networking Academy to become an official Academy Support Centre. We offer instructor training through our Instructor Training Centre, where we support Secondary and Post-Secondary instructors. For more information, visit Cisco Academy Instructor Support Centre.
Choose from the courses below and register to start your IT career onto its next level.
- CITX 1110 A+ Hardware Technician
- CITX 1160 Cisco CCNA Level 1
- CITX 1185 Cisco CCNA Security
- CITX 1186 Cisco CCNA Voice
- CITX 1187 Cybersecurity Operations
- CITX 2060 Cisco CCNA Level 2
- CITX 2061 Cisco CCNA Level 3
- CITX 2062 Cisco CCNA Level 4
- CITX 2063 Cisco Networking Level 5
- CITX 2064 Cisco Networking Level 6
- CITX 2065 Cisco Networking Level 7
- CITX 2165 Implementing Windows Workstation
- CITX 2200 Microsoft Server Level 1
- CITX 2210 Linux Essentials
- CITX 3100 – IT Essentials Network Academy Instructor Training
- CITX 3101 – CCNA-1 Network Academy Instructor Training
- CITX 3102 – CCNA-2 Network Academy Instructor Training
- CITX 3103 – CCNA-3 Network Academy Instructor Training
- CITX 3104 – CCNA-4 Network Academy Instructor Training
- CITX 3105 - CCNA Security Network Academy Instructor Training
Related programs or options: