Trades in BC are in demand more than ever – and are being invested in by the BC Government. By 2025 the Province anticipates the skilled workforce to have up to 1 million jobs available. Expand your skills as a machinist.
BCIT’s machining courses are designed to deliver maximum hands-on training. Learn engine lathe operations, milling machine operations, CNC machine operations and more. Prepare to write the exam for the Machinist Certificate of Qualification with an Inter-provincial IP (red seal) endorsement, or receive a Statement of Completion for CNC Operator upon successful completion of the CNC Operator courses.
Choose from the courses below, register today, and take your machining career to the next level.
- MACH 0101 Machinist CQ Refresher
- MACH 0105 Lathe Operator
- MACH 0110 Milling Machine Operator
- MACH 0116 Blueprint Reading for Machinists
- MACH 1150 CNC Operator – Machining Centre
- MACH 1151 CNC Operator – Turning Centre
- MACH 3102 Mastercam for 2D CNC Machining